Infrared saunas are a safe, natural and non-invasive way to heal the body on a cellular level. Unlike traditional saunas, Infrared light Saunas heat the body from the inside rather than heating the air. Using harmless lightwaves that are on the electromagnetic spectrum, the benefits of Infrared Light Saunas include:
- Detoxification: Infrared light penetrates the skin to expel toxins at a cellular level
- Muscle Recovery: Infrared light increases blood circulation, reduces inflammation, provides pain relief and allows the muscles to relax.
- Skin rejuvenation: Infrared light energizes skin cells, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, giving skin back its youthful look.
- Heart Health: Infrared sauna sessions passively raise your heart rate and increase circulation. A stronger cardiovascular system helps capillaries deliver more oxygen to muscle cells.
- Immune Health: Infrared heat safely raises the body temperature by 3 degrees to activate the immune system, preparing it to fight off infection.
- Weight loss: Infrared helps support a healthy lifestyle at a cellular level to expel toxins, increase circulation, spark metabolism, burn calories and help decrease waist size.
- Stress Relief and Relaxation: The heat generated by the sauna relieves tension throughout the body, allowing you to fully relax and destress. Practicing meditation while in the sauna can also help reduce stress.
Chromotherapy (Light Therapy), when used with infrared technology, is one of the most effective ways to repair the body. The use of colored light enhances the therapeutic effects of the sauna, with each different color providing a unique benefit and healing effect on the body and mind. Every color of light has its own unique frequency, vibration, and electromagnetic energy that triggers a specific healing response in the body. This means you can change the color of the light in the sauna to match your personal needs.
Experience the benefits of Infrared Saunas for yourself. Book a session.