Maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle, with a balanced diet and regular exercise routine will not only help you see the best Cryoskin results, it will also support you on your path to wellness.
Follow these best practices to make the most of your Cryoskin treatments:
- Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. After a Cryoskin treatment, the lymphatic system is hard at work getting rid of all the fat cell debris. In fact, the lymphatic system takes 14 takes to complete an entire cycle. You can support the lymph system during this time by drinking plenty of water to flush out toxins and keep your body hydrated. It is recommended that you drink 1.5 liters of water every day for 14 days after the session.
- Say no to sugar and carbs. Avoid sugar and carbs 4 – 5 hours before and after your cry session. The reason for this is that sugar is a strong power source for fat cells. Carbs, such as pasta, rice, bread, cereals, fruit, and alcohol quickly convert to sugar once consumed. The subzero temperature during the CryoSlimming treatment weakens the fat cells enough so that your body can eliminate them. Consuming sugar, however, may return immediate energy to these cells, thus interrupting the process of cell death or making it less efficient.
- Maximize the results of your treatments with services that promote lymphatic drainage, cell rejuvenation and a healthy lifestyle:
- Normatec Compression Boots to detoxify the body and reduce inflammation
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage to get rid of dead fat cells more efficiently
- Infrared Sauna to increase lymphatic drainage and improve slimming outcomes
- Cryotherapy to enrich the blood with nutrients and stimulate collagen production
- Bemer Mat to increase circulation and carry away toxins,
- Functional Wellness Coaching to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine
- Theraphi for non-invasive healing and relaxation.
***Please note: you should wait 72 hours after a CryoSlimming session to use the infrared sauna. It takes about 72 hours for the cellular debris to be present to be flushed out of the system by these lymphatic drainage modalities.
And finally, for best results, Cryoskin treatments are best done in a series of 5 or 10 sessions and then continued on a monthly maintenance level.